Are you ready to start your journey towards financial stability and independence? Are you tired of relying on your employer for your income?
If you answered yes then you have come to the right place. I want to help you explore ways that you can decrease your financial liabilities while increasing you financial assets.
We will start today with looking at ways to increasing you assets. When you look at millionaire or top 0.5% of income earners you will see that many have real estate assets. You will also see business owners.
Both real estate and business are great sources of passive income.
What is preventing you from owning real estate or becoming a business owner?
This question is from me (Andrew) to you. Please comment below and get involved. It maybe that you do not have enough money to place a 20% plus down payment. It maybe that you do not want to deal with the responsibilities of being a landlord and dealing with evictions.
At the time of writing this I am interested in owning real estate someday. I currently do not have want to deal with its hassles that include but not limited to:
- Developing a team of realtors to find investment properties
- Hiring property lawyers
- Finding lenders/capital
- Interviewing and hiring property management company
I decided that I would do the next best thing and own a piece of internet real estate. You currently can buy a domain for $15 or less. You can increase the value of you internet real estate through the business and content that you create. You can also get two free WordPress internet sites for free by clicking here.
How to get started…
At this point you are probably wondering how are you going to develop a website, determine what online business is right for you and where to begin. Along with many other questions that you may have.
I have looked at many different ways to earn money online including multilevel marketing, online surveys, eBooks, etc. You can search Youtube and the Google and you will find revenue shares and many people selling online courses of how to make money online. Who should you trust? I am sure that we have all been frustrated by scams online.
I would stay away from:
- Get rich quick schemes
- Revenue shares
- Multilevel marketing
- Supposed HYIPs or high yield investment platforms
What to look for:
- A place that will let you try their training for free prior to buying
- A place where you will have a community and support
- A place where the community wants you to succeed
- A place where there are no up-charges
- A place where there is content and training being added by the community
What I recommend…
If you have not already please read my about Andrew tab. As I stated I have recently started my own online business. I used the criteria as listed above and found Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate offers:
- The ability to get started on your online business with zero money down.
- Two free websites using WordPress sites that enables you easily to make websites for your business
- Personal support for the online community and two founders including live chat support and ongoing topic discussions
- Copious amounts of training from videos classes and tutorials
I doubt that you can find training and support that Wealthy Affiliate has to offer anywhere else. There is a premium offer that offers way more content but I advise that you start with the free version first to see what is offered. Test drive it today! I believe that you can be successful with starting an online business with the help and support of the Wealthy Affiliate community.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or need help getting started please let me know in the comments section below.
Please continue to follow as new content will be added in the future.
Your Passive Income Advisor